Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Travel-School Anyone?

I have grand plans in a few years to take my kids and spend the summer in England. I lived there during college for a year and a half, and I now consider England the motherland. I can't wait to share it with my kids (my poor husband will have to stay behind to pay the bills). I'm only waiting for them to be a little older so they can remember the experience (and so it's not so much hard work for me....). So when I saw this interesting article come across my Facebook feed, I was fascinated. Should I bag the summer and make it a school year?! Would you do it?

The Rise of Traveling Families and World-Schooling
World-schooling, edventuring, life-learning, whatever you call it, more parents are doing it – if the proliferation of blogs and books by families on round-the-world trips is anything to go by.

No comments:

Post a Comment